KLEN-RA shpk is an Albanian legal person, with main business address in Rr Bedri Karapici, Buildings Doppler-Al, Seksioni 3 Tirana Albania, registered with the National Business Center, identified by number NIUS J91923001J.
KLEN-RA shpk considers the protection of your privacy and personal data as issues of special importance and is committed every day to rigorously implement the entire legal framework in their protection and respect, as defined by the Constitution of the Republic of Albania, Law no. 9887 dated 10.03.2008 "On Personal Data Protection" amended, Law No. 9918 dated 19.05.2008 "On Electronic and Postal Communications" as amended and other bylaws issued in their implementation
The protection of personal data is based on: a) processing in a fair and lawful manner; b) in the collection for specific purposes, clearly defined, legitimate and in the processing in accordance with these purposes; c) the adequacy of the data, which must be related to the purpose of the processing and not to exceed this purpose; ç) the accuracy that the data should have and, when necessary, should be updated; every reasonable step must be taken to delete or correct inaccurate or incomplete data in relation to the purpose for which it was collected or further processed; d) in keeping in such a form as to enable the identification of data subjects for a period of time, but not more than is necessary for the purpose for which they were collected or further processed.
Types of data collected
Among the personal data collected from this website, either independently or through third parties, there are: Cookies, Usage Data, Name, Email.
Personal data may be freely provided by the User or, in the case of User Data, collected automatically when you use this Website.
Unless otherwise specified, all data required by this website are mandatory. If the User refuses to communicate with them, it may be impossible for this Website to provide the Service. In cases where this Website displays some data as optional, Users are free to refrain from communicating such Data, without having any consequence on the availability of the Service or its operation.
Users who have doubts about which data is required are encouraged to contact the owner.
The User assumes responsibility for the Personal Data of third parties received, published or distributed through this Website and guarantees that he has the right to communicate or distribute them, relieving the Owner of any liability to third parties.
Method and place of processing the collected data
The owner takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of personal data.
Processing is performed using IT and / or telematics tools, with organizational methods and logic closely related to the goals shown. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, other entities involved in the organization of this Website (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external entities (such as third party technical service providers, postal couriers) may have access to Data., hosting providers, IT companies, communications agencies) are also designated, if necessary, as data processors by the Data Controller. An updated list of Managers can always be requested by the Data Controller.
Legal basis of processing
The owner processes personal data about the user if one of the following conditions exists:
• The user has given consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: in some jurisdictions the Data Controller may be authorized to process Personal Data without the consent of the User or any of the legal bases specified below, as long as the User does not object ("choose") to such treatment. . However, this is not applicable if the processing of personal data is regulated by legislation on personal data protection;
• processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and / or for the execution of pre-contractual measures;
• processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject;
• processing is necessary for the execution of a task of public interest or for the exercise of public authority given to the Data Controller;
However, it is always possible to ask the Data Controller to clarify the concrete legal basis of each treatment and in particular to specify whether the treatment is based on law, provided for by a contract or necessary to enter into a contract.
The data are processed in the functioning offices of the Data Controller and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For more information, please contact the Data Controller.
User personal data may be transferred to a location other than the one in which the user is located. For further information on the place of processing, the User may refer to the section regarding details on the processing of personal data.
The user has the right to receive information about the legal basis for the transfer of data outside the European Union or to an international organization governed by public international law or composed of two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as to security-related measures adopted by the Data Controller to protect the Data.
If one of the transfers described above occurs, the User may refer to the relevant sections of this document or request information from the Owner by contacting him in the opening details.
The data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
use of their data. The user has the right to receive information on the data processed by the owner, on certain aspects of processing and to obtain a copy of the processed data.
• verify and request correction. The user can verify the accuracy of his data and request their update or correction.
• get processing restriction. When certain conditions are met, the User may request a restriction on the processing of their Data. In this case, the Data Controller will not process the Data for any purpose other than their storage. receive the cancellation or removal of their personal data. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the cancellation of their Data by the Owner.
• receive their data or transfer it to another owner. The user has the right to receive his / her data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automated device and, when technically possible, to obtain his / her unobstructed transfer to another owner. This provision is applicable when the data are processed by automated means and the processing is based on the consent of the user, in a contract to which the user is a party or in the contractual measures related to it.
• propose a complaint. The user can file a complaint with the personal data protection supervisory authority or take legal actio
Details on the right to object
When personal data are processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public authority given by the owner or to pursue a legitimate interest of the owner, users have the right to object to the processing for reasons related to their particular situation.
Users are reminded that if their data is processed for direct marketing purposes, they may object to the processing without giving any reason. To find out if the Data Controller processes data for direct marketing purposes, Users may refer to the relevant sections of this document.
How to exercise your rights
To exercise the rights of the User, Users may direct a request to the Contact details of the Owner shown in this document. Requests are submitted free of charge and processed by the Data Controller as soon as possible, in any case within one month.